- Industry: Polar Studies
- Size of the company: Small (1-49 employees)
- Global locations: Russia
- Internship location: St. Petersburg
- Language of internship: Russian, English, Dutch
- Key tasks and responsibilities:
- expert and scientific work on the research of technical and technological development of the Arctic abroad,
- the search for experts of the technical and technological development of the Arctic abroad,
- search for experts of the history of development of the Arctic abroad,
- negotiations and establishing relations with those experts with the goal of future cooperation with the museum,
- help in writing texts and translating them into English and Dutch.
- What was your internship connected with (field, tasks, industry of a company)? I worked for a private non-profit organization and research center whose main goals focus on engaging and educating about the technical and technological history and development of the Russian Arctic through the creation of museums and exhibition centers across Russia and in the Arctic. - What is your general ex...