- Industry: English teacher
- Size of the company: Small (1-50 Employees)
- Global locations: Russia
- Internship location: St. Petersburg
- Language of internship: English
- Key tasks and responsibilities:
- classroom management;,
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;,
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;,
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;,
- devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;,
- participating in marketing events for the language school;,
- freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;,
- basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records..
Overall I found ProfIntern to have had a professional and caring group of staff who were there to answer every question. I was looking for an internship in teaching and was satisfied with the offerings from ProfIntern. My internship was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience another world. One might consider an internship abroad as being a stressful experience initially but ProfInter...