Step one (pre-payment, minimum 8 weeks before the program start):
Upon receiving your full application form, we send you a letter stating that we received all the necessary information for your internship placement (or ask for clarification). We also attach the invoice based on your ordered services. You must check all the data and if everything is correct, please initiate the pre-payment according to the invoice via bank transfer. According to the Terms the pre-payment includes*:
- Internship placement deposit (€300)
- The total fee of the booked Russian language course, including the registration fee set by the school (if any, €210-2500)
- One month fee of the booked accommodation, including the 350 booking fee (€400-600 approximately)
- €100 extra rush fee if your program starting date is in less than 8 weeks after the application
Step two (full payment):
You receive your invitation letter, you apply for visa to Russia and we provide you with an internship placement. You must pay the remaining part of the invoice 14 days before your arrival. The full payment includes*:
- Internship placement second installment (€200)
- Additional services booked (e.g. airport transfer, cultural programs, invitation for visa)
- The remaining price of the accommodation in the invoice
You can save on bank commissions by paying the whole sum in one transfer.
Bank transfer highlights:
- All rates are quoted in euros.
- ProfIntern bank details are given in the invoice.
- Russian banks DO NOT have IBANs (!) This is why you can face a problem while making a payment through your on-line bank. Your manager in the bank office will know how to solve this.
- While making the payment state the purpose of payment given in your invoice.
- All the banking fees (e.g. transfer commission) are paid by the Sender.
- As the international transactions take 5-7 working days, keep and send us a copy of payment confirmation of your bank.