Have you ever thought of getting a relevant first hand professional experience and enhancing your resume without the need of actually «going» to the internship sight?
This opportunity became real in our emerging world of modern technologies. Every day we spend hours surfing the Internet, communicating in social networks, taking online courses.
We in ProfIntern decided to expand this list by giving you a chance to take an internship online!
How is that possible?
Online internship is an internship that is done remotely. You can intern from any part of the world!
Just like in case of on-site internship ProfIntern will find you a host company in Russia matching your educational, professional background and career aspirations. You will have interesting and ambitious tasks to perform and will be reporting to your company mentor on a daily and weekly basis. The only difference is that communication between you and the team will be done by means of video and phone calls, online chats, various modern tools/apps helping to set tasks and track your performance online.
- Online internship will allow you to to get precious business connections in Russia and can become your pass to a future partnership with a Russian business
- No need to travel everyday to the office, which is sounds like a dream! But be prepared that online internship will demand a good deal of self organisation from you as working from home you will not be as closely supervised as if you were an intern in the offline office.
- Just imagine what a great line online internship will add to your CV, describing you as a highly responsible person who can mind the deadlines and remain motivated even while being miles away from the head office!
- After completion of the online internship corresponding certification from a host company will be provided
- Internship contract can be signed with the company in case requested by your university
Fields available for online internships:
- International communications