If the language of your internship is English, but you want to get the most possible immersion in Russian culture, understanding and speaking Russian seem to be absolutely necessary. In some companies your Russian language proficiency can even affect the tasks of your internship - the better you speak Russian, the more wide and diversified experience you will gain.
Through our language school partners in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow we offer programs with different:
- length: 1 week – 36 weeks,
- Intensity: 10, 20, 30 hours per week (or individually schedule)
- price: 10€/hour – 30€/hour (depending on the number of weeks/intensity)
|Standard Course||20 Lessons/week||From 150€/week|
|Internsive Course||30 Lessons/week||From 225€/week|
|Individual tuition||Upon request||From 25€/lesson|
* The course fee depends on the number of weeks.
Russian language non-refundable registration fee has to be added to all the language enrollments. It varies between 80 and 120 euros depending on the city of the program and course type.
Start date: every Monday, all year round. Absolute beginners start on the first Monday of each month throughout the year
Additionally you can request:
- TRKI (TORFL) exam preparatory course,
- Modules: grammer and/or speaking,
- Russian for business,
- Russian for tourism,
- Literature 19th century,
- Literatute 20th century.
The language course tuition fee includes:
- course tuition fees as specified,
- assessment test,
- teaching materials,
- course certificate,
- welcome information folder of the school,
- free unlimited internet access Wi-Fi,
- supplementary tea and coffee service,
- weekly scheduled social activities (Russian Craft Lesson, Russian Song Lesson, Watching Russian Films)
Ways to combine Russian course and the Internship:
- Learn Russian in the mornings and intern part-time in the afternoons (around 4 hours per day). It implies a very tight schedule, but allows you to take maximum out of your program.
- Start the full time internship next Monday after the Russian language course is finished. For example, 1-month language course + 2 months internship.
- Intern part-time in the afternoons during the Russian language course, and then switch to the full time internship when the course is finished.
We cooperate with the best Russian language schools that have international recognition in teaching Russian and offer services at an affordable price level. Their teaching methods are based on the communicative approach, meaning that the students learn to use different manners of speech that can be seen in authentic texts and real life situations.
The main objective of each Russian language program is to enable students to realize their full language potential by creating a challenging and engaging classroom environment. Russian language lessons are held in dynamic, innovative classes with a maximum of 12 students per group (average size 6). There is an emphasis on the learning and use of modern, colloquial Russian language.