Internship in Saint-Petersburg
Saint-Petersburg is the 2nd largest city in Russia and the largest European city after Moscow and London.
Located in the North-West of Russia with an access to Baltic sea, St. Petersburg is the main logistics hub and the marine capital of Russia. It’s the gateway of Russia to Europe and the most significant transport link between the West and the East of the country.
Saint-Petersburg is also the Russia’s leading industrial, scientific-research and cultural center.
Its diversified economy is represented by companies of all possible industries: here you can find both top manufacturing, engineering, logistic, import and export companies as well as highly developed service sector with companies operating in finances, tourism, consulting, IT, arts, culture, events and many more.
This all grants ProfIntern will plenty of options to choose from while searching for the best matching internship placement for you.
- In 2018 Saint-Petersburg was acknowledged as the World’s leading cultural city destination surpassing such world capitals as London, Paris, New York and Rome. Indeed, its magnificent architecture, palaces, churches, majestic cathedrals, hundreds of bridges across numerous rivers make Saint-Petersburg an open air museum.
- Saint-Petersburg is a gastronomical capital of Russia. Be you a fan of a fancy street food, international cuisines or local food with unusual servings, you will find hundreds of places from tiny bars to fashionable restaurants to suit your preferences.
- Saint-Petersburg has a wonderful transport system easy to navigate. With it you can plan your city trip to minutes! City’s subway system is super organised with trains coming every 2-3 mins and it’s also very beautiful. Yes, even subway in Saint-Petersburg is like a palace. Some subway stations are rightfully included the list of world most beautiful ones.
- Saint-Petersburg is a city of white nights! It’s the time in summer lasting from late May till late August, when you can witness almost round-the-clock daylight. Saint-Petersburg is the only city in the world with population over 6 million people which has this unique feature.
- Saint-Petersburg is a city of mild energy. Largely populated and business oriented like every big city, Saint-Petersburg is still comfortable in terms of everyday life, with not hectic but rather laidback atmosphere.